Friday 20 March 2020

 March 20, 2020

Hello,
I know it's late, but I have been awake thinking about what to do in our current crisis. The truth is, I can't stay open and continue to pay my employees 6 days a week, when so little is coming in. I can't keep using masks for those employees for six days a week when our health care providers are in need of them. So, I have decided to donate some of our masks and some much-needed supplies to my friend Jess, at Genesis Midwives so they can continue their important work, and some will be taken to our brave nurse warriors at Grand River Hospital. We currently have so few customers coming to pick up. Everyone is afraid. We appreciate every one of you, but I must cut down our hours to survive. I have decided to set new hours; Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, we will be at the store from 10am to 4pm for pickups and to send out orders for delivery. I pray this will be short-lived; that we will be able to open again soon; that you will all forgive the shortened hours; that you will remember us when we reopen full time, and help us to thrive again when the storm passes. We will be working on our website, trying to load as many items as possible so you are better able to shop from the safety of your own homes, and will offer delivery in Kitchener-Waterloo for $8.
I do hope you will think of us should you need anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment