Saturday 28 March 2020


March 19, 2020
I am just so sad. A beautiful person has left us. Please remember to only go out for what you truly need. We are here, 3 days a week, to help you get it in the safest way possible. Now, it’s just our family, taking inventory and stocking shelves for when we can hopefully reopen. Everything will be alright in the end, and I hesitated to share this post, fearful that it would be upsetting to you. But it is important to share, because Sean was important to me, and should be honored by those that were touched by him. And because I need every one of you to read this and remember to be cautious. It can happen to anyone of us, and it is in our community. This situation is ever-changing, and you will see me adjusting to that as it changes. I would much rather you didn’t take chances unless absolutely necessary. This is so much more important than any sales figures. Please, be careful. I just couldn’t bear to lose anyone else. -Carla




Sean Cunnington passed away on March 18, 2020, and was the first person in Ontario to die of Covid 19 community spread. He was my friend and producer, and I cannot even imagine how I will continue to make music without him.

 



https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/stay-home-urges-widow-of-51-year-old-ontario-man-who-died-of-covid-19-1.4860802?fbclid=IwAR2jzoZKAj9m2ryuOBv8yCLS5t5dwvP8CRmC9OOj3Zt_RANnFp4Q0vrfaVM

No comments:

Post a Comment